Devised for this brand new year.
I’ll keep them this time!
Despite the opinion held by many frequenters of Lifehacker, I think New Years Resolutions are good. I always make at least five for myself each year, even if they’ve started piling up recently. Here are my resolutions for 2008:
- Get back in shape
- Improve my Japanese speaking
- Write a rough draft of my novel
- Stop biting my fingernails
- Read all my unread books
- Limit my daily internet time
- Better manage my finances
- Relaunch my website
I’ll be sure to give updates throughout the year when I can. Another one should be to maintain this blog more frequently, but that may come with my “website” resolution.